It’s tough to ONLY think of 10 things that can be done for a new year. I don’t always think of a New Year’s resolution because anyone who knows me knows that I tend to wear my goals on my sleeve. With that said, I thought a lot about what I could do to be a better person and I was able to come up with a list far too long for any blog, so unfortunately, I’m only going to stick with 10! Sorry to disappoint! Below you will find 10 things I’m looking forward to working on in the New Year. Enjoy and please share some of your own too!
10) Read More; every time I have ever read anything I found myself learning something and I’m looking forward to learning more and broadening my horizons in literature.
9) Travel! With a little bit of planning I would like to get outside my comfort zone and see more of the world starting with my own neighboring states! With friends and family in Chicago, L.A, Miami, Delaware, Atlanta, NH & Texas I want to see all that they have to offer!
8. Money – No, no, not to make more, but learning how to use money, understand money, speak money, the list goes on. It’s been said that just about 2% of the population contain almost 90% of the Money! Why is that? Well I’m not an analyst but I do know some know how to use their earnings to make more earnings while some use their earnings to buy things they didn’t earn!
7) Get more organized! I can’t speak for anyone else but I’ll probably be working on this in every list! Lol. Becoming more organized has only given me the ability to be more productive and efficient. Therefore, it isn’t rocket science to think that continuing my organizing skills is necessary for greater success.
6) Friends, as previously stated in a FB post earlier this week. The company we keep is a representation of who we are (not to mention the most influential factor in how we behave.) I have won some and lost others. What remains is a young man taking a closer look at how I decide and who to surround myself with at all times. The drama setters, hypochondriacs, enablers, liars, jealous (aka haters) are all over the place. I’ll fight through the sea of nonsense and discover the true friends I have and allow them to help make me a better person.
5) Art of Silence; let’s start that one now buy letting YOU interpret it how you see fit. Sometimes remaining Silent is all you need to say.
4) Kupah goes to Boston. I’m moving to the city folks, ears and eyes open. If you know of any neighborhoods let me know. I’m finally moving into the City I have repped for so long; I can’t wait and I’m already excited!
3) Family – I’ve matured to understand family is first and I want to spend as much time as I can with my own! I have a sister and a mother, a barrage of cousins, aunts, uncles and so on. I will make more time to see them because one day it will be game over and there are no do-overs in the game of life.
2) Positivity, it has been mentioned by a small few that my energy and presence is infectious. I plan on trying to continue that trend and if ever possible spread more positivity throughout the land. Every smile counts! Trust me, every smile counts to someone!
1) MakeMoves; as the official creator of the dopest phrase out there, I’m saying MakeMoves is the universal phrase and can be used for thousands of reasons and purposes! For me, it simply acts as the conduit for my motivation. No parts or assembly required just MakeMoves! I intend on continuing the movement by expanding Klass Universal Entertainment and fulfilling all of the above. 2013 is here ladies and gentlemen… MAKEMOVES!