It’s Valentine’s Day.. You either love it or hate it. You’re either single or not. If you’re single – embrace it. Make Moves with your life, Do You. Spend time with your friends. Party hard.
But, whether you’re single or with someone, this day can bring up some crazy emotions.. People are always talking about how much it sucks to be single, or how great it is, or professing their loves for their significant someone. No one ever talks about the eX-Factor.
On Valentine’s Day you might be tempted to reach out to an eX and rekindle some flame.. or you’ll hear from one. So here’s a different kinda post that might be useful to you:
Top 10 Ways to Keep an Ex an Ex
- Delete the Number
- Ignore them!!!! Ignore them so much it starts to piss you off when they reach out.
- Find someone better
- Think about the times you wished you were single
- Make Plans w Friends
- Watch Good Break Up Movies and/or listen to Break Up Music
- Ask your closest most trusted friends to remind you of the reason they are given the Ex Title
- Think about the annoying times
- Have too much pride to look “crazy” or “desperate”
- Start a new hobby, class, go on a trip so you start a new chapter without any association of them
Have you used any of these? Anything missing from this list? Anything SO TRUE on this list? Let me know!