For all you fellow Apple/iPhone users out there – take notice!
1.) EMAIL: you can still swipe, but only from Right to Left, no more going both ways. This is a pain if you have become accustomed to swiping the other way (as myself and my sister have.)
2.) SPOTLIGHT is now easier to access. I use this feature all the time – so happy to see it more accessible to me when I’m searching through my phone. How to: just pull down from the home screen about an inch and don’t pull from the top or else you will activate notifications
3.) SHORT NAMES utilizes the nickname feature a little better by placing the short name above any conversation or email correspondences you have. I hate it and turned the feature off but it’s not a bad idea.
4. CALLING someone from a text is a pain now. Yes they placed the contact info at the top at all times but u have to touch the phone 3x to make a phone call vs before when u just scrolled to the top and touched 1x or 2x. #SpoiledProblems
5. You can now see the countdown when you SNOOZE from the lock screen. Way Cool!
6. SLOW MOTION is probably the coolest feature ever! If you haven’t used it then that’s why you’re doubting it.
7. FLASHLIGHT is native on the phone and there’s no need for an app. THANK YOU.
8. SAFARI’S SEARCH BAR is now universally the google search bar as well. Nice move. Meaning you can enter a web address and search a actor/actress in the same space.
9. APPS now allows u to have multiple pages within a category. Not my favorite feature cuz it’s one extra step to get an app opened.
10. MESSAGES no longer opens the one message hanging around in your conversations although if you read my previous blog post I leave the read receipt on for a reason. Hehe. This is a an awesome new feature!
There are a ton of new features stay tuned for part II. These are a few things I noticed playing around w the all new ios7. Do you have the 5s (Sucks)? What do you like or not like about the new phone and software?