Happy New Year! I thought I’d try a twist on New Years resolutions this year. I saw this New Years questionnaire and thought it could be a fun tool to help you think about ways to #MakeMoves in 2014.
- A bad habit I’m going to break: At times I doubt the confidence in myself as a person and I just have to remember to reflect in my good decision making and trust in myself in those moments.
- A destination I’d like to visit: Chicago
- I’m going to work harder at: The back end of my company Klass Universal Ent. I want to place more emphasis on the inner workings of it to help us break into the next level as a business.
- A project I’d like to finish: my first BOOK, I am working with a publishing company and a wonderful young editor who’s currently helping me to make this a possibility
- A class I’d like to take: Crossfit Level 1 certification and a real vacation.
- I’d like to spend more time doing: Other projects that swirl around my head all day, and make an attempt at expanding some other small business ideas I have.
- A food I want to eat more of: This would be more protein and good carbs to reenergize myself throughout my work week. Also more home cooked meals in general to spend more time inside working on smaller tasks and ideas I have stored away…
- I want to___ more: Read more. And, learn more about business overall: How to be a better owner, dj, entertainer.
How would you answer the above?! How will you #MakeMoves in 2014?!
^^Hahahaha! Thought some of you could have fun with this too 😉
I’d also like to take this chance to thank all of my readers for checking in with me every week – your comments, texts, tweets make me smile! Thinking about another new year of blogging, what would you like to see on the blog this year?! Any ideas/questions/themes.. Let me know, subscribe and I’ll catch ya next week.