Rolling over noticing the sun is up and already beaten you to the start of a new day. You’re not late for anything but you certainly didnt make the early whistles of dawn whispering “it’s time to wake up”. A morning yawn and cat-like stretch causes you to realize the slight drop in temperature from weeks past.
Only when you step outside the thought of a light jacket crosses your mind. There’s a distant fog slowly backing away from your vision. It didnt rain but your vehicle has the slightest touch of dew, the air exhales and the sun approaches it’s position in the sky.
Sun Glasses and Scarf season is here! Fall is an awesome time of year for Klass and myself!
3 Reasons why I’m looking forward to Fall:
- Chocolate Bar starts back up! No excuses, come to Chocolate Bar any Saturday for brunch and enjoy amazing food, the best of downtown Boston and sounds by a Klassmate or yours truly See this post for more details.
- Klass Universal Busy Season* It’s the season of Mitzvahs, holiday parties, seasonal weddings.. Time to #MakeMoves! As an aside, stay posted for regular event updates on the blog. I’ll be highlighting an event each week showing you some of the best Klass has to offer and some unique and fun aspects of the event/group itself.
- FOOTBALL! – Nuff said. Cannot contain my excitement. You now know where and what I’ll be doing every Sunday.
3 Ways you can make your Fall awesome:
- Start a new fitness routine! Get focused NOW before you’re dreading the holiday weight gain. There a ton of Fall races, many of them for charity, sign up for one and build a training plan.
- Pumpkin. Now, I’m not really a coffee drinker. But everyone else in my life is going bananas over Pumpkin coffee, pumpkin chai tea.. even my roommate is going on about pumpkin hummus and pumpkin muffins. So, I don’t know – embrace the Fall spirit
- Embrace the Back to School season* It’s still back to school season for some of you – and even if it’s not, take advantage of it and Shop for a new outfit – go buy a new Fall item; infinity scarves, jackets, running tights. Or, Start a Book – there are so many reasons why you should read more, pick up a book or download one to your iPad or other electronic device and then send me some recommendations.