I had a great Summer and had a ton of fun – I am more than sad to see it go, but, I’m glad to have the opportunity to look back on it and highlight some of it in a Summer ReKap for you all!
(I know Summer isn’t officially over for about another week and a half BUT after Labor Day passes and Chocolate Bar starts up, it becomes the Fall for me)
HERE WE GO!
Had to go with my Top 3 for these first few (Summer had WAY too many awesome things going on!):
- -Movie: Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, Prometheus.
- -Song: Only One by Chris Lake, She Wolf by David Guetta, Don’t you worry Child by Swedish House Mafia
- -Venue: MiniBar still going strong On Mondays and Emerald is Growing Quickly! One Memorable Royale Night with Cito and Behrang (Miss those Guys)
-Creative Talent: Somebody that i used to know (Cover) By Walk off the Earth STILL AMAZING
- -New Grown & Sexy Spot: Emerald Lounge (see my review in this post,) The Seaport has been amazing for the Summer*
- -New Equipment: New Rayn Mixer “62” Any questions?! Haha
- -New Experience: Started riding a Motorcycle; dropped the first day and been riding ever since. Indescribable!
- Funniest Moment: Oh man, in my life there are so many…
- Best Moment: Fire at a Friends house talking and reminiscing until Sunrise. That’s a good life!
- New Thing I Learned: How to buy a Condo and How to Ride a Crouch Rocket!
- New Thing I Got Into or, I am Interested in: Reading is growing on me little by little and I may have caught myself watching episodes of Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix… OMG SMH….
- New Challenge: Developing my organization skills and attempting to grow to the next level in entertainment. Fitness is still a strong passion and strengthening my relationships with friends and family. That last one is especially important because you are a result of who you surround yourself with. Deny till you die but it is what it is.